Saturday, October 29, 2011


Two moldy potates just coincidentally happened to be hanging outside the club one night. One fat one was smoking hash out of a corncob pipe and the other was wearing both a demonic shitface and a two-peice tutu. "Listen my good bitch," the big fat one said as he lit one of his eyes on fire "I got this deal I'd like to cut you in on, as long as you won't be too crabby"
"What the fuck, man? I don know you from Biblio and you tryin to cut me in on some deal, man? What the fuck?  I don know you- get on! Wait madda fac- lemme tell you bout this deal I'd like to cut you in on. I'd like to cut up your big body and and then put it in a soup cuz you nothin but a big potato ass head lookin mothafucka! Got some leg warmers on an shit, smokin somethin stankin like ass out yo old man river corn cob pipe! Need to be sittin on a rockin chair on some ol ass porch not tryina pimp yo wares outsiduduh hottest club in LA. Anna notha thing- you just lit yo ol ass head on fire. You so old you aint got no feeling in ya head. Old alteimer ass don't feel onea his eye on flame! SHIT! Ole as methusalem an shit...psshhh."
"Oh, okay, I can see you would probably have been too crabby for this deal anyway, see you later," And the old wiccan potato shaman vanished into thin hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment