Thursday, October 27, 2011

Frederick "Michael" Douglas


"ahhh excoos me, mr chairmen" a slinky slimy little fellow calls out, and the hearing begins.
"I think the hearing should begin!"  (Frederick Douglas) says. 
"I thought he just was really tan," said R. Bladderhead of N.Carolina.
"OMG" said a nervous and goat-looking Morrissey fan.
"Please, can we all get settled!", bawled the chairman. "I see so many Mr. Swirley Ice Cream heads that I feel like I'm on lysergic acid!"
"Uh, that hasn't been invented yet, sir," Thomas Jefferson bitches.
Some unseen heckler cried "Drink some more brandy, why don't ya Jefferson, ya old BOOZE HOUND!" 
"I'll just drink this ink until we all get done with our hangovers and start the meeting!" The chairman drank the ink until he died.
"Frderick Douglas then began doing something. "That's what they do, if left unchecked!" Yelled Jefferson.
Slavery was abolished in 1865.

No comments:

Post a Comment