Friday, September 2, 2011

Ways I have made money PART I

I used to go to a thrift store and steal like 15 pairs of pantyhose. These were previously, no doubt left by the smell, worn by old dead pigeons whose kids couldnt bear to throw away aunt Billie Mae's drawers. My friend and I would take pics of our legs and like sexy spread toe shots and sell these mafkas on ebay for $25. I'd also sell my sick old "man-made uppers" saddle shoes online for 5 times what I paid for them by detailing every revolting odor coming from those duct taped sicks. These are a few email responses I received, though I lost all the best ones when someone erased my old bitchlog:::

I would like to know if these are very worn, with a very strong foot smell. Also, if there is a way to have some light rersidye of pee or masturbation on the crotch area?



Your arches are magnificent miss, your toes like sukkable lilshrrrmps...what shize shoe do youwear?
AL
- footfetishfan

thank you miss!
Yes, shrrrmps,
 that what I call toes that must be sukked....

Q: just wanted to tell you that you have some sexy feet in hose im a sucker for sexy feet your gubby is one lucky guy if i had you you probably wouldnt be able to leave the house i would worship you

Hi you can get pictures with pantyhose worn sample... ...spicy... you can have this? I purchase photos as sos I get a good example of photos... I'd pay you 20 euros initially for 20 photos... if they are good buy again... no cd... your pictures in email.

No comments:

Post a Comment