Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE BEST

I...am...very...despacable! Join me, Gru, as I become father figure to three girl scouts and compete with my rival to become the supreme supervillian! I am not a very nice man as I try to steal the moon!

Watch Despicible Me, opening theatres nationwide July 7, as I will face my minions to fight to Hanson and Celine Dion! Ooh I am such a bad man I scare myself!

It's the Susan g. Komen Race for the Cure! I'm walking to raise breast cancer awareness in the hot sun because of the inappropriate and mean comments some people have made about my character's cleavage!
besides, I love big, round flesh balls full of milk!

I'm making breast cancer my bitch and I fight like a girl! real men wear pink! I keep going and going and going!

No comments:

Post a Comment