Sunday, September 11, 2011

ITS NOT THAT FUNNY IS IT

I watched todds n tiars tonight. my friends made me turn it off under threat of leaving me alone in this hungover and drugged out state. this show wasn't as funny as I was told. not as creepy. are they really making this show after Jon Benet Ramsey's dad raped and killed her? that's creepy. I only watched one episode, though. the moms also competed which was special, sick, and gross. They weren't pushing the kids as hard as I hoped. They did not make them get Botox. I do plan on watching another episode and not telling anyone about it (in real life) because I HAVE A PROBLEM. I love cable. SO MUCH. I love reality tv. it is a miracle I'm not a psychopath. On techno-paper I think I am. maybe I love to watch shit like this cuz I have a prob, or maybe more people need to admit it so I don't feel so bad.

My fav shows by a 28 YEAR OLD ADULT:

interventsch: only ones with meth girls usually. all the dudes, alcoholics, bulimics=BORING! huff a can o duster if you wanna win my heart

todds n tiaras: when I see another ep I know I will become obsessed

simple life: nicole richie purposely fucking up every job is HILARIOUS. Paris Hilton is ok sometimes

geraldo esp. Satanic Panic era or when he tries to break it down REAL SERIOUS LIKE


Jenny jones: go to jennyjones.com and read her diary PLEASE

trailer park boys: FUCK CANADA cuz I'm a felon there they won't let me in, but if I could ride Bubbles, Sebastian Bach, and Patrick Swayze's weed train across the border Ricky would accept me into his country.

That Gary BUSEY Show: magnet bracelets, chiclets, I wish guns.

celebrity rehab: GARY BUSEY

super nanny or whatever that SHIT is called: fucked 3 year old American brats punch their moms in the face and say fuck you and somehow just cuz they get a British lady in there they start behavin!

ricki lake: trannies and sexy teens= shut yo ass up, sit yo ass down, shut yo ass up, you don know me, sit yo ass down, shut up, shutup!

Donahue and springer and all that shit OF COURSE

old oprah when it was more like Jenny jones and there was still shut yo ass up sit yo ass down goin on

BAIT CAR: cops trick people into stealing cars with the keys in them, which I have done, and will never again because of BAITCAR

parking wars: people yelling at meter maids over and over

WIFE SWAP! BEST EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment