Tuesday, September 13, 2011

scrollin down the last texts I've gotten and sent really describes how awesome I am, in my opinion, personally, myself.

Tarot reading on hp lovecraft's grave muthafucka

he's gonna accidentally pierce it with a "safety" pin and keep it in there to be more goth

I want them to go in the camelot pool together and splash each and just horse around like larry and balki

A girl on tv just said: "I'm feeling shelter shocked"

Nevermind. I figured it out. Somebody just started a drum circle outside.

if bela Lugosi wasn't dead before, he is now

well I'm watching toddlers in tiaras sooo....

Mom owns 200 cars. no lie. could prolly use one or if nice boat and jetskis. ha they have 4! juju ? yeah she coo she calm she come.

This is perfect cuz I live inside a Taco Bell.

he swiftly padded acrosst the ashen thresshold, one red eye glazing in the moonlight

because he was fucking born white!

No comments:

Post a Comment