Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh, yo yo, I didn't even see you there. I'm Skinny Tony A.K.A Road Soda Stan B.K.A Road Soad, BY THE WAY. Do you want some things that are for sale? I am selling  weaves, wigs, hats, and like... seed?  I also have a collectable memorable skeleton army man from the hit 'Apocalypse Now' and 2 rats. I got uhhhhh a photo of a bangin bitch with an umbilical cord baby, too if that guides your rudder. No, those birds are not for sale. I do not have control over those. They are just flying by. Also not for sale: the grass. It belongs to native americans, ya dig meh? And my hat isn't either. But I do have a box of black and mild spliffs which I smoked all but three of. And some arrows. Do you want to buy any of it? Also, do you normally wear ball caps? I have a bunch in my truck. What size do you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment