Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Women are Sick Too


Women are fucking sick!!

A while ago I wrote about how disgust men are, and maybe I was being a little biased. Most men are sicker, its true. But lets not forget about how sick women are. These neon-tan grease-pallete face bitches make fun of me on the street and then go back to trying to attract men wearing short ruffly denim skirts and bejeweled thongs with stripper heels and panty hose because their legs are too sick to be displayed in the sunlight. Then these people try to flirt with disgusting men so they can PROCREATE!
Oh Tiffy, I'm so depressed! I just really want a baby to cuddle and care for! A BABY? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? Why would you want the worst curse ever? A blubbery little ugly blob whose head just lolls around on its weak little neck with its sick toothless little mouth emitting gurgles and screams into the night? I have nighmares about this! Have you seen one of these creatures being fed? It is absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!
Ok tune in soon for: BABIES ARE FUCKING SICK: PART 3 of my hatred tirade! Because just thinking about babies for a second fills me with such disgust, I feel I must write about it. 
Anyway back to women. Women jam all these fucked up chemicals up their vags so no one may ever smell them and know the truth. God forbid someone sees you in a store buying tampons. They would surely then know the horrible truth. You bleed once a month! Oh gooooodddddddd! Just shove a douche up there and a tampon or even sicker A PAD and then get some feminine wipes oh and maybe a can of pinesol to jam in there and you'll be good to go.
Then when these birds get old they will need to inject some botulism into their face and stretch it back like texas chainsaw massacre to keep the demeaning shrivelled-dick golfer child molester husband they eventually get. Get some fake tits too. Girls act like they get fake tits because people made fun of them when they were in highschool, but really it is because their tits just looked gross, so whatever. I was called No Bra McGraw (best insult ever) but I didn't go get some cancer sacs shoved into me.
Speaking of that I also know exactly what's going on under that shirt. You stuff your sick uneven stretch marked saggy tits into a pushup bra and think you're fooling people. I think any guy could imagine what would happen if they took that thing off. WHIPLASH! Then you laugh at me because I haven't shaved my armpits in a week and have holes in my shirt. At least I am not denying that I am a human being. At least I am not airbrusing my body with spray tan and panty hose and covering up my face with a large waffle of grease and powdered sugar to hide my identity. If you get alone with a man you better turn off the lights! He's gonna realise when he releases all your hooks and ties and shit and sees the imprint of your greasy orange face on his pillow, you're gonna fall apart like a dog shit in the rain. Better escape out the door before he looks at you!  

BUT I JUST REALLY WANT A BABY! Everything would be so much better! Oh it would just set everything right! Then he'd love meh!

Also, what is with these women acting like they like sports? No woman likes football. You are lying. You are lying to attract men and I am calling you out. Sports are so fucking stupid! If you play beer pong and try to act like one of the boys, I am on to you. If your myspace profile has quizzes like "which beer are you" and you get miller lite, bud light, or milwaukee's best, or if your background pic is of the cardinals or some other baseball team, you are fucked! I'm here to tell you, you will want a baby in a few years and that is disgusting! You will have to look back on what you did in college while you're trying (failing) to raise that sick blob into a sports fan, and one day you're gonna have to answer for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment