Sunday, July 24, 2011

MY TATZ

oh,hello, i noticed you was checkkin out my tatz. i have eleven; all of them awsome.

1. A fukkin sweet dragon cross my hole back. connincidenally my trailer park is called "The Phoenix" coninncidents? i think NOT!

2.  A pig with sunglasses and a nose percing and a lether jackit (KSHE 95)

3. A blond saylor woman with big tits and tats that match my tats, she even has a tat of her, but i couldnet fit a tat of her on her becase it wouldof been to small!

4. A swaztika, backwords of corse; meaning "good luck" not "i hate jews" or "blacks"

5. A pizza with peppirony eyes, a moshroon mouth, and a pepper nose (cute)

6. an eyeball eating  a corndog that i copyed off this hot girl colleen's boyfreind norm.

7. a SEXY frog lady (my first)

8. An upside down cross "satan"

9. A brickwall simbalizing my love for pink floyd sence 1985

10. "RIP Boner" with that good writing that i regret to say blacks get.

11. BLUE OYSTER CULT! that thing that is on there cds that looks like a hook but i s sweeter on the top!!!

 

Love,

LIL SEXXXY

No comments:

Post a Comment