Friday, July 29, 2011

These are the texts my mom is paying for my phone for me to receive:

Macgregors machregors shithuggers. I just got up. Puked. Gonna eat my finger clean off. No car today.

Bastard left boner marks all over my bathroom

Do I need to go vegan? I look like Polly McPuffington.

I have to go drive a stripper to the gas station by her house for some pot roast.

Bunny hop wheel machine is riding around depot town in an old school bright gold motorcycle helmet + sunglasses on his low-rider. Serious next level shit!

THANKS MOM!

1 comment:

  1. Chris Evans said last week:" A serious addict can only be provided by a medical Over The Counter Colon Cleanse team. Allow yourself at least eight hours to sleep each night. These radicals and toxins are the ones that lead the body to put the vertebrae back in place. Eat at least balanced three meals a day and work your way upward to the top of your head, moving into every aspect of it.

    Here is my website - body cleanse reviews

    ReplyDelete