Saturday, July 2, 2011

A conversation with this guy (yes those are bent spoons on his wrists)



me: WG, whats your favourite band?

wg: Ummm...Bones...Bones? Bones! (makes drumming hand motions)

me: Bone Thugs n Harmony?

wg: uhhhhhhhh (confused look, slower drumming motions)

me: its da first of da monnnnnth

wg: OHHHH! yeah... yeahh (confused look, still drumming) somethin like that...(trails off



UPDATE: another convo with this guy:


WG: (from across the parking lot) Hey girl! HEY! We outta bread!

me: I DONT CARE!

boss: maybe he means bread like... (money finger rub)

me: what kinda bread?

wg: Uhhhh...like...(indicates with hands about the size of a human baby) uhhh... MEDIUM? (looks at hands as if he doesnt even understand what he's doing cuz I sure as H E double hockey sticks dont) uhhhhh.... yeahhh medium (trails off)

No comments:

Post a Comment