Friday, June 26, 2015

LOL I'm reposting this cuz I'm so funny I can't stand it


It's really great when you wake up in a strange house after puking wine into a ziplock bag and try to find evidence of who you slept with. I vaguely remember this hazy blob saying he had to work this morning so I think it's okay to gumshoe around for the facts. For one, the "headboard" of this bed is made of gold cardboard and I'm in a basement with baby spiders crawling allover me. It's really disenchanting the clothes I see hanging from a wate rpipe, but maybe these diaries will prove more promising!


Old spice cologne, a bunch of children's instruments, Sundown brand aloe with instructiones only in espanol! UH OH! no way a latino would wear a nylon knit fat texan granny sweater though. A box stuffed FULL of Walgreens receipts for miller light and mixed nuts. HUNDREDS of receipts! All this but nothing incriminating! No dildos in the underwear drawer, no naked pics or any pics at all to lead me into the light!


There's what sounds to be a male frolicking around upstairs sounding like he's in a tampon commercial so I think I'll hide down here for a while. Maybe I'll read this BROCHURE

No comments:

Post a Comment