Wednesday, June 10, 2015

From my MYSPACE BLOG!! 7 years ago- SO U CAN SEE HOW MUCH I'VE GROWN

things my house does not have:
window screens and a control on the mosquito sitch=west nile all up in my biz
privacy
clean people (exception of injun ju)
a flushed toilet EVER!
a working dishwasher not filled somehow with sick katrina water
things my house does have:
43,454 busted ass bikes and a portable carpet of snotrags and crusty ass socks
a kitchen full of trackmarked men's panties
a fake nutria and mothball stench from various non-fake dead things
weird hillbillies and random ass people all of whom i love except that one guy that no one knew that just tried to take a......wait i'm just gonna tell the story! the ONE TIME i decide to get high this is what happened! a random person came up to ask me and jubilee where he could get weed and we said we didn't know which we obviously did know but come on! then he asked us if there were lots of racist people around. by the way i live in the 9th ward and by the way i live in a chocolate city. so anyway he left and then i for some reason smoked weed like i'm in 7th grade or something and did not know how to do anything for a while except envision sssllllllooooooowwwwwwwllllllyyy and in detail EVERY SINGLE WAY I COULD POSSIBLY DIE and me and jubilee were hiding in the middle of the house because in the front were our friends talking to this random guy who came back to haunt us, and in the back for some reason some weirdos who i have never seen in my life before ever are creating a film in my back yard!!!!! and joey comes in and says "real talk, guys, that guy wants to know if he can take a shit in your house" whwhwhwhwhwhhwatatatattatat? i have no idea what i would even say if i weren't incapacitated of the will to speak!why? anyway- griffin just came in and said "what's up blogging molly?" ha!
also in my house........MY BEST FRIENDS who i love with all my SOUL!
if it's decently yellow let it mellow; if it's dark bloody yellow, sick orange (?), NEON!, cancer or AIDS yellow, smells like a stadium toilet after the motherfucking world series or whatever that baseball game is called or whatever sport people trash the bathrooms most for, OR ITS BROWN! FLUSH THAT BITCH DOWN!
LONGEST BLOG EVER THAT WILL NEVER GET READ! IF YOU READ THIS ADMIT IT! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW! AND TO BEAR ARMS! i'm scared to sleep because i got

into a bike accident and meredith told me i'd die if i slept too long because of a concussion which i don't even have probably! auryn told me if i drank one glass of wine i'd die! i did not do the latter! exclamation! mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment