Monday, December 24, 2012

My Friends are Fuckt Part 1

My friend texted me that he got a "Strohs tattoo" from my other friend. (Stroh's = beer similar to stag, pbr, hamms in case you don't know)

So i assumed he got a tattoo of the Strohs logo.

Nope, worse, my friend says.

Oh! You got a Strohs can?

Way worse!

Tattoo while drinking a lot of Strohs? Tattoo of yourself drinking Strohs?

Nope!! HE PUT STROHS INTO THE INK, MIXED IT AND INJECTED IT INTO HIS SKIN!

Why? Why do my friends do these things? Drugs? It's got to be only partially. You don't see people on celeb rehab or intervention getting a tattoo with cheap-beer-ink. Here's a VERBATIM conversation my friends had the other night:

-Anybody want any acid?
-Ummmmmm maybe not tonight...but...well...is it any good?
-Weeeelllll it makes your spine hurt, and makes you feel bad.
-Oh like emotionally?
-Yyyyeeeaaaahhhh. Emotionally bad about yourself.
-Yeah man I'll take it off your hands if you're trying to get rid of it...

????????!!!!????!!!!!!?????????
Why do my FRIENDS say these things?

1 comment: