Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Clinical Rounds

When I was a manager of a program for adults with scchizophrenia, I had meetings with their caseworker to discuss what had happened recently. This was a list of recent goings on that needed bringing up at one of these meetings:

GK chipped his tooth on a pork rind
DG has "credit" at the BP station
MS said an invisible ghost buttfucked him in the night
TK has a strange undetectable blood disease that no doctor could possibly comprehend. Triglycerides are at fault i think


So you see my job was highly important. Stick this right on my résumé, boys!
Yes, I have boys who do my résumé.
Yes, my phone just changed resume to that fancy ass one with the short lines over the Es.
YES!

The answer's probably gonna be yes. YES A PORK RIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment