Thursday, June 7, 2012

This is my life

Oh my baby is so VERBAL. like SUPER VERBAL. She's only 2 and 7/16ths. She gits so MANIC! i want the sand box, I don't want the sandbox, HUH HUH HUH! Now, like, I feel guilty cuz most kids can't ebbsbress themselbs and my SUPER VERBAL BUNDLE can say LITERALLY EVERYTHING and like I know how she's feeling whereas soforth other babbys therefore CANT. LOOK! the RIVER! want to go look at the fishies? HUHUHUH HUH (ross from FRIENDS laugh and face and clothes) Letsus go to the GAZEBO!? what say ya? BLUHBLEEBO. did you friends notice my khaki cargo-breeches? Wanna do awkward karaoke at a fake Jap restaurant? GAZEBO ANYBODY? waaaaaaa Baby dont want to wah wah! HEY FUCK OFF I'M ONLY TRYING TO GET DRUNK ALONE BY THIS SICK RIVER LIKE A BUM! Phewwww somebody needs a nap! HUHUH HUHUHH

No comments:

Post a Comment