Friday, June 1, 2012

Some embarrassing things about my friends

I have conversations with myself about Dune

I just make cabbage patch doll faces in the mirror. I git so bored.


When i was 11, i'd stay home sick from school, huff paint, stare into the mirror and pretend i was an alien

I was trying to mess w holly in a public restroom by putting my head under her stall. She put a plunger on my face.

When i was 12 i thought the word 'chode' meant 'sod' or 'grass' so i used it interchangeably until a teacher corrected me

The last few times ive had sex i cant stop thinking about shitting. Sometimes when the sex is bad i think how much more enjoyable it would be if i was shitting right then instead

when I was like 13 I sat on a railing and kinda put this end knob thing up my ass (through my jeans, of course) and it felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment