Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I want y'all to understand my job. I mean really understand what it's like to work with people with severe mental illness. So you can betta appreciate me. I know I'm not spoza, but here is a sneak peak of someone's psych assessment. Just see if you could handle this complicated shit:

Client: P_____ S________
Psychiatric Assessment

Axis I- 265.4 Schizophrenia, undifferentiated type
295.3 Anxiety Disorder NOS

Axis II- deferred

Axis III- 422.3 Decaf Coffee with 3 ice cubes, 4 sugar packets (yellow), 3 creamers, 2 stir sticks, tan cup only, packet of cocoa

Axis IV- 542.4 Capri Light 100s, 2 on patio per shift, supervised

Axis V- GAF 69

This patient exhibits a need for CIGARETTES AND COFFEE AND THE ABILITY TO CALL THE GOVERNOR AND THREATEN TO KILL HIM ONCE PER SHIFT

Haha jus kiddin! Didja think I was gonna be serioso? I light cigarettes and pour coffee ALL DAY. YOU COULD DO IT ANYONE COULD A DOG OR SMART CAT COULD DO IT A DEAD CORPSE COULD BE ELECTROCUTED SO HIS HAND SHOT UP AND IT COULD ALSO AT THAT TIME LIGHT A CIGARETTE FROMTHE BURNING FINGER OR EVEN WARM UP COFFEE WITH IT AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (just kidding I love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment