Sunday, February 26, 2012

Almost fell for it!

This is the site I got to when I typed the wrong address for the library. Have you seen these things? Of course you have. Are these fake-out sites trying to trick you into stayin around and hanging out on their site? What joy could someone possibly get from this? Is it a trick for old people who don't know how to use a computer? Are the old people to beleive, when stumbling upon this web page, that these are the only books at the Ypsilanti library (pretty close, actually). I didn't click on any of these things despite rabid curiosity ( Amanda Hocking!?!!??) so I don't think they're trying to sellyou anything, but even if they were- it'd take a lot of misguided clicking and credit card number entering to get there. I'm just confused and I REALLY want to know. Also viruses...what's the point? Some 90s Angelina Jolies are sitting in a dark room listening to Moby's tough stuff getting off JUST IMAGINING how many poor suckers' computers are running kinda slow sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment