Saturday, August 27, 2011

THIS IS MY LIFE FOR REAL!

I just accidentally clicked on this tab here on my bloggy called STATS which tells you weird things about your blog like how many people go to it in a day (1:myself) and what words you could put into google that would transfer you to my blog I guess? Here they are:
WHAT?!?! WHAT!?!? pretty sure NONE of these things are featured here (goths are of course) but I must say that I am honored to be the site one would be directed to if that person googles WIFE USING MALE FLAT BACK TORSO DOLL. Really. I am a 28 year old woman. I am a WOMAN. I am not a child, pervert, teen, PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT BOOT CRTUCHES ARE EVEN! I am a grown adult. God help me. Please. this is a cry for help. Give me intervention or give me noose.

ALSO: why is goth written smaller than all the other things when this is pretty much a site purely about goths? CAST CRUTCHES SITE goths

No comments:

Post a Comment