Sunday, February 6, 2011

THINGS I LOVE! eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Before this BLOG got erased it was rapidly turning into a THINGS I HATE blog. But now since I have so much love in my soul I'm gonna try and do a coupla posts just here n there WILLY NILLY bout things I love. Of course there are so much more things i HATE so don't get too excited if you are a hippie and love incense, cats, kitties, world peace, etc... Also, I love none of those things. As you can see my sights are set a lil lower. For one I hate the superbowl. Two teams PITTEN against another for glory, throwin the ol pigskin around with the boys. NUH UH!




crrrararrararrazrztzyzyyzyzy sox! I might just make this a MY BF'S SOCKS OF THE DAY BLOG! and I guess now that's it for things i love because it won't let me upload the "running over things with things with wheels" example photo of Stevie rolling over potatoes with a tiny shopping cart. Too bad! Wait! I have another example of the running over stuff thing to prove I do love some things!

 This is us blowing up a bagged bologna sandwich with a bike pump so we could run over it in the car while blasting BOSTON and it would make a really satisfying bologna popping noise! That's trailer park life! Also I used to make everyone play a "game" with me where everyone'd take a paper bag, fill it full of weird stuff like cat poop, mayo, and sriracha sauce, then we'd all run over and over it with our bikes til someone could guess what's in the bag. Ahhhhh, unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment