Tuesday, July 9, 2013

David Crosby lost everything in the 80s...even his moustache.

Oh golly, I don't have anything to say. I'll tell you a story about my work today. So there's this stare-master there and she just sits and stares at me no matter what she or I are doing. If I'm reading the paper or biting my nails- whatever. She'll come sit 12 inches from my face and stare straight at it without getting bored for however long I can take it. She sometimes will have a marker in her hand or some food but she will still stare. She will miss her mouth with the sandwich before she flinches to stop staring at me. Yes, while she's eating. Yes, it's serial killer. She doesn't kill though (yet) she is just a known hair-puller. And not just puller, she will dig her fingers in and twist so you cant unscrew her claw and will like fling people around by their pony tails. Whenever I won't play dice with her because she has been particular serial killery that day, she'll just stare at me and say "your hair is so pretty" or "you're the only friend I ever had, Samantha." Or just laugh maniacally and whisper "you're gonna die at midnight." Recently I've been trying really hard not to care 'bout the stare because I think she'll lighten up on me, but that hasn't worked. Now when we're playing dice she'll like linger with her hand over them when its my turn and try to stroke my finger with her extra long bent claw nail. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment