Wednesday, July 17, 2013

AM Meeting at the Mental Hosp


Me- Who has a community concern they would like to share?

Guy- We should be able to smoke a pack all at once, that's how it's done.

Another Guy- 7:45! Yeahhhhhhh!

Adolf Eichmann- Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!!

Guy- Maybe it's a booger. Maybe it's a bus.

Another guy- They let them walk around?!!

Third guy- He spilled! He spilled!

Adolf- Heil Hitler!

Dredd Scott- They'll have to bring it back!

Me- Um, ok. Let's focus. Who has a go-around question for the group?

Another Guy- Ummmmm....what's a solid block?

Third Guy- Friends with Indiana, since I was in 4th grade...Candice Bergen...I can't release the title.

Guy- Old man with the beard! How big's your beard?!?

Dredd- He should be assassinated!

Adolf- Sorry about John Lennon, sorry about World War 2. 

Old Yeller- Barack Obama!

Another guy- United States and Canada.

Adolf- Auschwitz Jew!

Me- What's your favourite uhhhhh... 

Old Yeller- SNIPPETS!

Dredd- Bastard!

Adolf- I like booze, I like braunschweiger. I like wine. I like... 

Guy- Where's your coffee?

Another Guy- There was a dream I had. My dad came in...

Me- Thanks for comin! Meeting is adjourned!

No comments:

Post a Comment