Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Uh oh! He gat onea my goils!

Alpaca Male - Quality - Price Reduced

Jasper has has herdshire quality bloodlines and characteristics. His DOB is October 11, 2008. Jasper's dam is Miner Creek's Bianca, a beautiful , 18 micron, 15/16ths Peruvian female ( ARI#30670488). Jasper's sire is Golden Pine Alpacas Rainman (ARI # 20010416). A recent writeup indicates that "Rainman is the product of the VERY finest-fleeced Hemingway dam Bobbie Ann and Accoyo El Nino, whose density and fleece character are legendary."

Have fiber analysis for Jasper- 20 microns.

Although I cannot say he has proven, from observation I believe he has bred my one of my girls. Call for questions 360-448-9260



BOAR BOE BRED TO NUBIAN BUCK
3 yr old Boer/nubian doe goat, red w/ white, previously kidded easily. May be currently be bred, she's been in with my registered fullblood Boer buck for about 4 weeks. $150 firm


No comments:

Post a Comment