Sunday, March 25, 2012

ODAR

I keep passing this business (?) and I gotta know: who is ODAR? it doesn't say. What would you appeal to him about? Doesn't say that either. Maybe he's just helpin out god, cuz I know I appeal to god at least three times a day, more if very hungover.

Could i appeal to ODAR if I'm extra hungover and can't reach the seltzer and Crystal hot sauce? (best hangover cure). Might I appeal to ODAR if I have something wrong gastrointestinally that might be constipation but I'm not sure cuz I've never had constipation? These are the things I appeal to god for. There are very few others,      but I'm inclined to think even god is too busy to listen to them. But how good is ODAR? can ODAR handle these pleas:?
Something is in my eye, it's  invisible, but I SWEAR IT'S HUGE!  Maybe it's a clear film covering my entire eye so I can't see it! I know something BIG is in there!!!?

Running into a long-talker with no ditch exit point?

Being real drunk and unable to figure out how the key goes in the hole and having to pee REAL BAD. Usually ends up with at least a slight pants-pee, warranting a prayer, in my opinion.

That's not that much, see? ODAR might be available to hear these concerns.

SPEAKING OF THAT!! i just sucked a slug of egg white out of my gin fizz! IT FELT LIKE A LONG SNOT BOOGER SLIDING DOWN MY THROAT! ODAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment