Saturday, December 3, 2011

work quotes

People actually said these things to me recently at work. Employees, not mentally ill people:
"She don't got no chicken pops. If shegot chicken pops...well...then I got chicken pops" (pox, i think, was the intention here.)
"he just did a complete 90 degree, he went skid row..."
"you know- its either feast or feemin round here" (famine)
"Out abound people" (out and about)
"I got scrooged over here already." (i'm assuming screwed cuz she was talking about her car not working)
"She's on drugs. I know. She got the baby neck!"
"they keep tryingto make me a excape goat" (maybe you're an escaped goat!)
"i watched this show where this midget... I mean little person...married a human"
AND THE BEST
"i aint goin out there, it's tetris out there!" (treacherous ahahhahahhahah HA HAHAHHAHA)








1 comment: