Friday, December 23, 2011

Getting two birds stoned at once.

Me: "You've been asking for haldol a lot lately. You know what it is for right?"
Guy: "this hurts" (points to you know what) "it's hard. The pee usually comes out soft"
Me: "k, this is not for pain, or pee. It's a psych med. It helps with symptoms of schizophrenia. Do you think you might need it?"
Guy: "well... I took a dose of my cousin cindy, who had a roadkill order..."
Me: (dispense)

ANYWAY...
I was watching tv when this popped up on screen:

Yeahhh... Can't really see it. It says: ATTENTION CATHETER USERS
STOP USING DIRTY CATHETERS.

Maybe I haven't watched tv in too long, or this is a weird Missouri thing...and I might be pretty ignorant on this one but- IS THIS AN ISSUE??
It's no longer necessary to shove an old pee encrusted peice of plastic into your urethra. good news. TGIF!

JUST A HEADS UP. Thought I'd spread the good word.





2 comments: